Emailed Dog Registration Renewal Notices - Terms & Conditions
Please note: If you have more than one dog, you will need to submit a request to receive your renewal notice via email for each dog. You are only registering to receive your dog registration renewal notices via email. Other correspondence from Council will continue to be sent by post, so it is important to notify Council if your postal address changes. Once you have registered, all future dog registration renewal notices will be sent via email. Council is unable to email previous renewal notices.
1. Council will no longer post paper dog registration renewal notices to you, or any person to whom paper notices for the nominated property were previously sent.
2. All future dog registration renewal notices will be in the form of a PDF attachment to an email sent to the address nominated by you.
3. You must check your nominated email address for your dog registration renewal notice before the payment due date of 31 July each year.
4. You agree that you are deemed to have received the email when it reaches your internet service provider, whether or not you have opened or read the email.
5. You agree that you will retain the dog registration renewal notice yourself - electronically or by printing it. Council will not re-issue notices that have been emailed.
6. You can withdraw your request for email delivery of dog registration renewal notices at any time by de-registering on Council’s website.
7. You are responsible for keeping your email address up to date with Council. If you change your email address you must cancel your registration and re-register with your new details.
8. The delivery of dog registration renewal notices via email will be cancelled if the owner of the nominated dog requests cancellation.
9. Upon withdrawal or cancellation of the email delivery service, Council will commence sending paper dog registration renewal notices to your last advised mailing address.
11. If Council receives a ‘bounce-back’ notification from your email address, a paper dog registration renewal notice will be sent to your last advised mailing address. If two or more consecutive ‘bounce-backs’ occur, Council may cancel the request for email delivery of dog registration renewal notices. An ‘out of office’ notification will not be considered as a ‘bounce-back’ notification.
12. In the event that debt recovery is required on dog registration accounts, these notices will be posted to the last recorded mailing address.
Click here to continue with your registration