Address & Title Changes

Changed your address?

If you are a ratepayer and have recently changed address, please contact Council on 6393 5300 to update your details. Alternatively, download the Change of Address Notification Form. Completed forms can be lodged at the Council office or scanned and emailed to

Change of Address Notification Form

Changing names on a property title

When property ownership changes, the name on the property title may also need to change. To change a name on a title you will need to complete an application with the Land Titles Office.

Application forms can be completed online, downloaded or printed from the Land Information System Tasmania (LIST)

You will need to select "Tasmanian Online Land Dealings" and then "Land Title Dealings" and click on the drop down arrow on the right to access the relevant form.

If you require assistance or more information, phone Council on 6393 5300.