Property Development

You are here:Home / PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT / Heritage Advice

Heritage Advice

Do you own a heritage property?

Are you planning to renovate or restore it?

Council has a policy to provide financial assistance to property owners who would like to engage the services of a Heritage Architect.

Policy No. 44 - Heritage Advice

The financial assistance goes toward the fees that you will need pay for the expert advice.

If you are planning some works and plan to seek expert advice make sure you speak to Council about the subsidy.

If you have questions please contact the Meander Valley Council Planning team on (03) 6393 5320.


I would like to...