Prospect Vale Blackstone Heights Structure Plan
The final Prospect Vale Blackstone Heights Structure Plan is now available below or can be viewed as a printed copy at Council’s Offices, 26 Lyall St, Westbury.
The final version that was formally received by Council – at the Meeting held Tuesday 9 December 2014 – included 4 amendments:
- Remove boat ramp from map and include text in table 2
- Change graphic over Department of Education land on map and include text in table 2
- Change road cross sections to provide for cycling
- Change the land opposite the Prospect Marketplace on Activity Centre map from medium density to mixed use area
The Structure Plan is an important strategic document that will guide Council’s investment to improve the amenity and functionality of the area.
The next steps towards achieving the strategic vision are to:
- Review the actions within the Plan; and
- Identify priorities to be implemented.
Thank you to everyone who provided valuable input to the project.
Please feel free to contact Craig Plaisted, Project Officer on 6393 5324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments relating to the Structure Plan.