You can make your paper rates notice a thing of the past by using BPAY View.
Receive, pay and store your rates notices in your online banking account, making it easier for you to pay on time, every time. BPAY View is easier on the environment too!
To register, simply:
- Log into your online banking account.
- Look for the BPAY View or View Bills section.
- Register to receive your Meander Valley Council rates notice by entering:
- the Biller Code: 474601
- your BPAY View registration number(s): use your five digit Property No. as it appears on your rates notice
- your name: your name exactly as it is shown on your rates notice
After you have completed the three simple steps above, you will be notified by email or SMS if your registration has been approved. Once the registration has been approved, your next Meander Valley Council rates notice will be automatically sent to your online banking account.
REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE YOUR 2016-17 RATE NOTICE VIA BPAY VIEW
What happens when a rates notice arrives:
- When your next rates notice is received in your online banking account, you will be notified by email or SMS, depending on your preference and the notification options available from your financial institution. (Some billers require you to be notified when a bill arrives)
- Log into your online banking account and look for the BPAY View or View Bills section.
- Select the unpaid rates notice and click on the link to view the rates notice.
- Select the payment option you would prefer to pay the bill.