Current Planning Scheme
NOTICE OF AMENDMENT TO THE MEANDER VALLEY INTERIM PLANNING SCHEME 2013
At its meeting of the 8 December 2015, Meander Valley Council initiated and certified a draft amendment to the Meander Valley Interim Planning Scheme 2013 to:
- rezone land to Rural Living Zone at Carrick, Chudleigh, Tomes Road, Elizabeth Town, Golden Valley and Weetah;
- rezone two titles to Rural Resources Zone at Liffey;
- provide for subdivision in various Rural Living Zone localities;
- apply a Specific Area Plan to land at Carrick;
- apply a scenic management overlay at Chudleigh;
- include Local Area Objectives and Desired Future Character Statements in the Rural Living Zone Purpose for land to be rezoned at Weetah;
- insert a site specific qualification into section 13.2 Rural Living Zone Use Table for land at Weetah;
- delete Section 13.4.1- A4(b) - 200 metre setback to the Rural Resource Zone.
Pursuant to s.38 of the Act, the draft amendment documents are available for public inspection. Any person may make a representation during the exhibition period commencing Saturday 12 December 2015 and closing Friday 5 February 2016.
Documents relating to the draft amendment can be viewed at:
- Council’s website www.meander.tas.gov.au
- Council’s office between 8.30am and 5pm at 26 Lyall St, Westbury.
Written representations are to be addressed to the General Manager, PO Box 102, Westbury, 7303, by fax 63931474 or by email to email@example.com
Please include a contact phone number. Please note any representations lodged will be available for public viewing.
For further information contact Council’s Planning Department on 6393 5320.
Dated at Westbury this 12th day of December 2015.