Meander Valley Interim Planning Scheme 2013
The Meander Valley Interim Planning Scheme 2013 was declared by the Minister for Planning and came into operation on 16October 2013.
The Interim Scheme applies to the extent of the Meander Valley municipality.
The Interim Planning Scheme maps and ordinance can be downloaded here by clicking on the documents listed below.
The hard copy documents are also available for viewing at the following locations:
- Council Offices at 26 Lyall St, Westbury, weekdays between 8.30am and 5.00pm
- Hobart Offices of the Tasmanian Planning Commission – Level 4, 144 Macquarie St
The Meander Valley Interim Planning Scheme 2013 will be on formal notification for a two month period between Saturday the 19th of October and Friday the 20th of December 2013. This means that any interested person can submit comments on the Interim Scheme in the form of a representation.
Please note that representations made outside of this period cannot be formally considered by Council as part of this process under the Act.
Representations may be submitted:
- in writing to the General Manager to PO Box 102, Westbury, TAS, 7303
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by filling out the electronic form click here
The representations will be formally considered in a report to Council in a normal meeting within 4 months of the closure of the notification period.
Please direct all enquiries to Council’s planning department on 6393 5320 or email email@example.com.